For Alberta Residents
The following fee schedule is applicable to all students who are considered residents of Alberta (or outside Alberta if considered “ordinarily resident” in Alberta) and are eligible for partial government funding.
FEES in Canadian Dollars Packaging and handling fee: CND $25.00 (WAIVED IF PICKED UP AT THE OFFICE).
- Grades 5 or 6 no fees for most courses
- Grades 7-9 no fees for most courses
- Grades 10-12 no fees for most courses
Textbook and media use fee: $10.00 per course
For Non-Alberta Residence
The following fee schedule is applicable to students living anywhere within Canada.
- Grade 5 — 9, $600.00 CND per course (Math, Language, Social, Science)
- Grade 5 — 9, $375.00 CND (PE/Health or Bible)
- Grade 10 — 12, $125.00 CND per one credit course $600 CND (5 credit class)
FEES in Canadian Dollars Packaging and handling fee: varies depending on where you live (WAIVED IF PICKED UP AT THE OFFICE)
$50 for each Diploma Exam (taken in grade 12 core classes, non-refundable)
Students are responsible for returning the books to NSA by August 1 or when they withdraw from the school.
- No charge, if the student withdraws and has not started the class but a $50.00 processing fee will be charged if the student is not also in another NSA class.
- 20% charge, if withdrawing during the first three weeks after registering
- 50% charge, if withdrawing during the fourth week after registering
- 75% charge, if withdrawing during the fifth week after registering
- 100% charge, during or after the sixth week after registering